Tech Stuff & Other Junk

This site contains random links, random thoughts about useless stuff and anything else I happen to find on the internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States
Google
 
Web This Blog

Friday, December 02, 2005



In the days following last week's debut of Microsoft's Xbox 360, video game fan sites and the mainstream press seemed to be in a race to outdo each other with reports of problems with the new consoles.

I don't have one nor do I own the original Xbox. The only console I have is a PS2. I find somewhat hard to play the type of games that I like to play on a console having spent years playing games on a computer and using a keyboard and a mouse. The mouse is your friend in a first person shooter. I have seen the Xbox 360 in person and the visuals are amazing and the specs are really nice too. The specs should allow it to stand the test of time. The only downside I see is that you must have an HD TV to really get the full experience of next gen games. I think this gem my be a little ahead of its time. I don't have and HD TV and I am pretty sure I am not the only one. Then again, most hardcore console gamers wouldn't think twice and upgrade their TVs accordingly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home