Tech Stuff & Other Junk

This site contains random links, random thoughts about useless stuff and anything else I happen to find on the internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States
Google
 
Web This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A scene from the Matrix---in ascii!!!


Saw this link over on Digg and I just had to post this on my blog. The scene is the bullet scene where Neo and a agent have a shootout on the roof just before getting into a helicopter. For those of you who don't know what ASCII is it is just simply letters, numbers and symbols, you know, A-Z, +- and 1 2 3. Someone took the time to recreate this scene and only used letters to do it. I wonder if it has hand coded?? If it was all I have to say it WOW!!!!! If you ever start to thing that your life is boring just think of this and it should make you feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home