Tech Stuff & Other Junk

This site contains random links, random thoughts about useless stuff and anything else I happen to find on the internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States
Google
 
Web This Blog

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Bigs bunny: monster rabbit devours English veggie plots


LONDON (AFP) - In a tale reminiscent of the last Wallace and Gromit movie, furious villagers in northeast England have hired armed guards to protect their beloved communal vegetable gardens from a suspected monster rabbit. Read more...

The easter bunny is real and this guy is holding him. I have never seen anything like this. Remind me to never go rabbit hunting in Europe. I do realize that the rabbit only looks that huge because of the way the picture was taken but it just looks soooo cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home