Tech Stuff & Other Junk

This site contains random links, random thoughts about useless stuff and anything else I happen to find on the internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States
Google
 
Web This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2006

G4 TV has cancelled Call for Help in the US....again!

G4 TV has cancelled Call for Help hosted by Lep Laporte again here in the US. Leo announced this on his KFI am 640 radio show on December 17th 2005. The show number is 205. G4 didn't even finish airing all of the older episodes before they canned it. Thank god for vidcast of TWIT and the ability to download Call for Help via bittorrent. I guess if you want to see Call for Help on a regular basis you will have to pack up and head for Canada or Austrila. In my opinion G4 was a bad TV channel and has become down right horrible these days. I suggest that everyone who used to watch TechTV everyday like I did should sit down and right a letter or and email to G4 letting them know just how we feel about them ruining a great channel. G4 acts like it is against the law to have educational programming.

G4 Media, Inc.
12100 West Olympic Blvd. Ste. 200
West Los Angeles, CA 90064

info@g4tv.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree 100%

Sunday, July 16, 2006 1:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home