Tech Stuff & Other Junk

This site contains random links, random thoughts about useless stuff and anything else I happen to find on the internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States
Google
 
Web This Blog

Thursday, January 05, 2006

I-Pod Heist at Comp USA in Connecticut - (Watch the VIDEO)

Just saw the report on TV, Comp USA in Manchester CT (I was there just last week) - Watch the video, these guys walked right up behind the counter and they took 25 IPODS then walked right out - with NO employees watching the store! Watch the video closely and you don't see anyone anywhere in the short clips that even look like they might work there. This is so sad. No one seem to want to work anymore. Everyone wants to start out making $50,000 a year. It just doesn't happen. You start at the bottom, work hard, do good work and then you will move up. I hope everyone who is working at that store on that day gets canned. If I was CompUSA I would sue the employees for compensation. Like I always say you can teach stupididity.

read more | digg story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home