Tech Stuff & Other Junk

This site contains random links, random thoughts about useless stuff and anything else I happen to find on the internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States
Google
 
Web This Blog

Thursday, January 05, 2006

HP's Horrible, Unhelpful, Incompetent Tech Support and Service

A frustrated customer's experience with HP that is still unresolved. Keep checking for updates.
"The following is a timeline detailing the absolutely terrible experience I have had dealing with HP's tech support & customer service department."

I have never really had any major issues when dealing with HP support. Of course the only HP products that I have ever used are printers. Printer support seem pretty good if you ask me. I have heard alot of stories like this one. This story really makes you feel for this person. Talk about no where left to turn.

read more | digg story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home