Tech Stuff & Other Junk

This site contains random links, random thoughts about useless stuff and anything else I happen to find on the internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States
Google
 
Web This Blog

Friday, May 05, 2006

Buyer Beware: Is StartLogic.com deals to good to be true?

I just want to say right up front that I have never heard of this company until today. I saw a post on digg.com about it and just wanted to help spread the word. As always, a site like this should be taking with a grain of salt.

It seems everyone who goes with hosts which advertise such "amazing" deals discover it's not worth the hastle! Startlogic is among the worste I've read of yet! Sometimes it's worth paying an extra buck for the BETTER service and to be realistic about what kind of spec's(server) will do you just, more is not always better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home