Tech Stuff & Other Junk

This site contains random links, random thoughts about useless stuff and anything else I happen to find on the internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States
Google
 
Web This Blog

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Can you hear ultrasonics ringtones?

Students find ring tone adults can't hear


Find out just how far your ears can hear into the range of ultrasonic ringtones. Pretty much everyone should be able to hear the lowest tone (8kHz). Many people should be able to hear up to around 14.1kHz, from around 17kHz upwards we get into the range that only the under 20's can hear!

Yeah!!! I'm just slightly above average.

You are in your twenties
You can still hear reasonably well and you can play this without my old fart colleagues hearing it which makes you feel kinda good.

The highest pitched ultrasonic mosquito ringtone that I can hear is 15.8kHz
Test your own hearing at Ultrasonic ringtones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home