Tech Stuff & Other Junk

This site contains random links, random thoughts about useless stuff and anything else I happen to find on the internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States
Google
 
Web This Blog

Monday, July 24, 2006

TechTV Reunion? - LOL: The Life of Leo

A TechTV reunion show of some sort? Is it possible, maybe. Would it air on TV, I don't think so. It wouldn't surprise me if G4 did anything they could to keep it from happening. I could be wrong.

I don't want to be a tease, but there's some interest in putting together a TechTV reunion show for the net. Many of the TechTV hosts have said they'd participate, including Kate Botello. Kris Kosach, Chris Pirillo, and Jim Louderback. Martin Sargent has offered to host it. I know we could get all the TWiTs involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home